Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wildflowers and Mountain Storms...

We took a drive up into the mountains today, just to get out of the heat and away from the city.  The wildflowers were spectacular...of of God's many versions of the lace I, and many of you, love to create...so I thought would share some of the beauty of the day...








My two beautiful girls went wading in a little mountain lake, and played with the lace like foam...



We enjoyed the scenery, the wind in the aspens, and a mountain storm...






...and we went home feeling cooled and refreshed, after so many hot summer days, just having spent a few hours enjoying nature's splendor and God's garden, viewing the lace found in flowers and foam and leaves and butterflies wings...

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful scenery! Years ago, I would take my children to a creek where we splashed all day to cool off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...they are read and treasured!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...