Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Two more to go on the 2nd...

Happy New Year to all of you! 
I did not accomplish nearly as much tatting as I might have liked today...I found it mentally necessary to work the household budget though the 1st 6 months of the year and do the meal planning for the next 2 weeks.  That and playing Candyland and a new rather amusing (particularly to my 3 year old) game wherein you build cupcakes according to a "recipe" took up an overly large portion of the day.  Then there was the usual household stuff...ugh!
Still, I managed 2 repeats...leaving just 2 to be completed tomorrow, which happens to be the second.  The fact that that amuses me tells me it is past time for bed...until tomorrow then...

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Julie, I came here by chance today and found this wonderful doily posted by Jon, As I was offline a long time I didn't see it... Want to say that your colorchoice is soo beautiful, and the pattern too. Good luck to finish it and thank you for sharing it!
    greetings from Gunhild

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...they are read and treasured!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...