Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dancing Ribbons...

We made these this morning...from Skip to My Lou's Summer Craft Camp.  There are so many fun ideas floating around out there I want to make with the girls this summer. These flowing ribbon bracelets were simple and quick to put together from supplies I had on hand and the girls have had such fun with them!


Rosie Posie has been playing with her's all day...


The lawn might need mowed and the dishes washed, but time with my daughters is so much more important to me right now!  I want to make this a special summer that will be full of fun memories for my 12 and 3 year old girls!!!  I hope each of you are also finding time to create and enjoy life with the children in your lives this summer too...and now, off to play some more!

(Hint: we went yard sale-ing Saturday...a baby doll bed was found...paint and fabric are involved)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...they are read and treasured!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...