Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Green and Gold Cross by Grandma...

Meant to post this earlier today...this is another cross Grandma Stella tatted.  The thread is likely size 30, in a pretty mint green and gold.  This is one that was given to my husband some time ago...and I spied it in his Bible today and thought to share it with all of you...



She did many many variations on this cross, slightly different centers, stitch counts, etc.  Like the one here that I posted about previously.  It was definitely something she tatted over and over again...and her tatted crosses are the thing I value most and the reason I stepped back into the "ring" and finally really learned to tat nearly 3 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy seeing your Grandma's tatting. Thank you for showing us. Karen in OR

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet cross! Another special treasure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...they are read and treasured!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...