Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bits and Pieces...


Here are the bits and pieces from the J.P. Coats box that I had promised to show a couple of days ago!  It has been a busy couple of days...our county fair commenced on Monday and between working with my Older Daughter to finish her fair projects and volunteering with the open class judging Monday and monitoring the exhibits all day yesterday, I have just been too tired to finish this post!

Here is the first motif...again, I really have no idea where these came from or who the tatter was, but this is a lovely little motif...


Here is the second bit...it still is attached to the ball and a bobbin, perhaps I should/could finish the round at least...it is lovely and delicate...


Lastly, there is a shuttle and a bit of braid...really a lovely little piece of lace, though this one needs cleaned where as the others are pristine...


Always a joy to see and touch such tatted work...I find it both inspiring and a great joy to hold tatting like this.  I also learn a great deal from looking at and being able to touch and examine the work of other tatters, past and present...

Hope you have enjoyed...
Next post...County Fair!  My entries or Daughter's first?  Time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...they are read and treasured!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...