Saturday, September 22, 2012

Owl and a Stripey bit...but a pussy cat would love them!

Here are two light summer blankets that I made for my girls, perfect for traveling about this summer.  I made these while up in Montana this summer, one for each girl, but never managed to blog about them. 

These are something special, but something usable...these are easily washable, fun to use, warm but not too warm...a kitten would love to cuddle on these, and my little kitten certainly enjoys hers!


 
The edging is the same on both, just utilizing two colors on the owl fabric and a solid color on the striped fabric...


 
These are fun to work up and I enjoy making them...I have another started, this one in a cream and red Christmas poinsettia fleece...I think it will make a pretty throw for on the couch during the winter season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...they are read and treasured!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...