Saturday, September 15, 2012

Progress is progress...

Well, progress is progress I suppose...I managed about half the third round on the Norma Benporath Lace Mat, sneaking bits in early this morning and while daughter was otherwise occupied today...the light is not nice for a photo at present, so I had to use the flash, but thought you would all like to see anyway...



...no other tatting has occurred as of yet today, hopefully a bit later this evening I will get to sit and tat for a while!  The girls have been fed, I need to do dishes, and then perhaps I could pop in a movie and we could all sit for a while...my dear husband is off watching the motor races with a group of men from church, so the evening is for we girls...we could run up to Hobby Lobby or JoAnn's (craft stores) and look for centre ornaments and other interesting crafty things too...hmmm...decisions, decisions...

2 comments:

  1. Your doily's coming along nicely! Love that you are matching the 2nd row with a solid colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...they are read and treasured!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...